Friday, September 14, 2007

Anticipation after hard work

Tomorrow is the unveiling of a project that my business partner and I have been working on for about 6 or 7 months. It's certainly the largest project I've ever worked on and I can't wait to see the looks on the faces of the people it's being presented to -- they have no idea this project was being done.

I can't say any more until after tomorrow because they could inadvertently read this and find out and spoil the surprise. But, the event tomorrow is really one of the reasons I got into this business in the first place. Seeing the tangible results of your creativity and the joy it brings to others is a feeling like no other. I would often get the same feeling after performing in a play where you could feel the audience being drawn in to the world you have created and then applaud a the end. No feeling like it in the world!

After tomorrow, I'll talk more about the project.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

High fives all around!! :) Can't wait as well.

Tex said...

Tomorrow came and went....give us the scoop!!!!!