Saturday, January 27, 2007

Back to smurfing the Interweb

It's been quite some time since I maintained my presence on the blogosphere. I had my Xanga site -- well, technically I still do -- but I just lost interest in being accessible to everyone. I found it a little too revealing.

I don't think I'm a super private person. Some things, perhaps. But, generally I think I'm pretty open. I think after my last Xanga post I just decided I needed to be private.

Then yesterday I was chastised for not having a blog that would have kept a certain friend in the know of my dreadful cold that kept me in bed for a few days this week.

So, I'm back at large. This space is for me as much as for you. I need to log where I've been, what I've seen, the jokes I've made, the friends I've communed with... I have a exciting future in front of me and I want a record of it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, i am a "certain" friend arn't i. this is THRILLING!! let me know when i can spread the word.

LOVE that your future is exciting. there are no doubts. and love that this will be the place you record your jokes b/c i suck at it.

Amanda Lee Smith said...

HEEEEYYY, look who's back. Secrecy schmecrecy, I'm on to you Kirk (the beauty of site trackers).

Sam Kirk said...

Site trackers! Rats! Foiled again! LOL! I knew I'd probably get rumbled. I'm still just getting this going so I haven't announced the new site, Smiff.

Ransom, I'm glad that you're certain that you are certain. Because there's nothing worse than being uncertain when it regards certainty.

Unknown said...

(is he still allowed to call you "Smiff"?)

Unknown said...

Awesomeness. Glad to have you in this part of the world.