Thursday, May 10, 2007

I've been reflecting

One of the things I miss about my old Xanga blog and I wish that Blogger had was that nifty feature of being able to show what you were listening to/watching/reading.

Currently listening to:
Jamiroquai: High Times Singles 1992-2006

I'm such a moody kind of person. My friends would probably say this isn't true and that I'm always pretty fun and sunny and positive. But, I'm also an actor -- I went to school for that -- and I'm pretty good at keeping the conflicting and varying emotions under wraps. The reason I say this is because the music I've been listening to lately has been upbeat, funky music to keep myself buoyed above the flotsam and jetsam... that said, you should get this Jamiroquai album.

The sunny days have also helped immeasurably.

I've spent a lot of time lately pondering my motives for doing things, my ambition level (or lack thereof), my situation in life, my work life, my love life (or, again, lack thereof), my spiritual condition... Pretty much I've been thinking about everything.

Lately I've been a little disturbed with what I see in myself. I want change. I think that's what has driven me back to church. I have had 4 mornings getting back into God's Word and really good days.
*****
I have this group I'm a part of. It's a Virtual Office. It is such a funny part of my life right now and I can't imagine not having the 30+ emails I get every day from these genuinely hilarious people.

Although, the emailing goes a little far. Yesterday, my real (and virtual) officemate, Keela, sends me this email:

Sam, can you help me with something? I don't want to disturb.

Ok, this woman is no more than 10 feet away from me. She could have just asked, I wouldn't have minded (and I did tell her that). The funny part is that I don't think I was really that busy. I'm pretty sure I was on Facebook sending a poke at Andrea.

*****
The game Scruples (or is it The Game of Scruples??) is hilarious.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

music, sunshine, church, VO, Keela, poking, Scruples. These are a few of your fav-our-ite things.

I was telling K yesterday that Sunday has become my favourite day of the week! It has a lot to do with the company!! (psst...that you!!)